rumba for Solaris 2.5

Bond, Jeffery Jeff.Bond at nectech.co.uk
Mon Jan 26 10:32:45 GMT 1998

Thanks for your reply. I fetched the file and compiled it. It did compile
(after I got GNU-make) but I got a fair number of warnings. The problem is,
when I try to mount a share, I get prompted for a password as expected, and
then the thing dies with a bus error. Did you have this problem? It's a
shame because rumba works great on my FreeBSD box. I'm running Solaris 2.5
(Sunos 5.5) on a Sparcstation 20.

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated,

Jeff Bond