Samba and 95

Maher Khzouz Maher at nets.com.jo
Tue Jan 20 15:48:39 GMT 1998

Hi,

I have a LAN with domain called domain_a consists of NT server 4.0 and 3
NT workstations and one windows 95 machine.  I have samba installed on my
IRIX SGI box and running.  everything is working fine but one thing:

>From the 95 machine when I go to Network Neighbourhood I can see the unix
box!  Anytime I attempt to double click one the unix box I get the
following window titled
> " Enter Network Password "
>
>you must supply a password to make the connection
>
>Resource:	\\my-unix-box\IPC$
>Password:
>
>It is supposed to ask me about User ID and Password window to fill in
once I double click on the unix box?

Your help is highly appreciated

Sorry if this question sounds trivial.

MK