Compiler Warnings in 1.9.18

Lee Havemann lee at hsh.com
Thu Jan 8 14:32:19 GMT 1998

Using bsdi/os 2.1 I get these two warnings.  Not being a C-type person, is there
anything I should know, or can I safely ignore these warnings?

Compiling nmbd_packets.c
nmbd_packets.c: In function initiate_multihomed_name_register_packet:
nmbd_packets.c:303: warning: argument #2: argument passing of pointer from integ
er lacks a cast
Compiling nmbd_subnetdb.c
nmbd_subnetdb.c: In function create_subnets:
nmbd_subnetdb.c:190: warning: argument #1: argument passing of pointer from inte
ger lacks a cast
Compiling nmbd_browsesync.c

-- On a side note - Everybody at the office uses Samba one way or the other.
Our web based services depend on it to pass info to our NT servers for
processing - which wouldn't be possible without Samba.

I just want to let you all know that your efforts are very much appreciated by me,
and everyone else here.

Thanks again guys!

Lee Havemann, Comp Ops Dir.    HSH Associates      (973) 838-3330
Mailto: lee at hsh.com     Compuserve: 70410,3507     AOL: HSH Assoc
MSN: HSH_Associates     http://www.hsh.com                   ----
        "My employer doesn't pay me enough for my opinions"
          - Cannot find REALITY.SYS. Universe halted. -