Samba 1.9.18 on IRIX 6.x - Binaries

Herb Lewis herb at chomps.engr.sgi.com
Thu Jan 8 05:57:02 GMT 1998

IRIX binaries have been placed on the samba site. Have fun!

Peter de Groot wrote:

> Could anybody give me a link to the 1.9.18 production binaries.
>
> I am hanging out to try the new nmbd stuff, as it may
> solve my browsing problems.  More mumbo wouldn't hurt either.
>
> The latest version in the samba ftp site is still alpha, and
> I am compiler challenged.
>
> TIA
>
> Peter de Groot

Herb Lewis                                   Silicon Graphics
Technical Marketing                          2011 N Shoreline Blvd
Network Systems Division                     Mountain View, CA  94043
herb at sgi.com                                 Tel: 650-933-2177
http://www.sgi.com                           Fax: 650-932-2177