Imposing permissions on directories under a share

David Porter david.porter.3 at csfb.com
Wed Jan 7 19:36:17 GMT 1998

Hi,

Does anyone know of a way to impose permissions on files in a directory
under a share but not on the top level of the share itself ?

eg.
The share name is [share] - path=/share, we have a directory of /share/test
and we want to force all files in that directory to be world readable.

I know create mode works at the share level, but this isn't explicit enough.

Anyone any ideas ?

Dave

--
#