Samba and PPP...

Adm. Nodo Cubanacan en Granma admin at bayamo.grm.cyt.cu
Mon Jan 5 20:21:13 GMT 1998

I will thank you if you help me to solve a problem I found installing
samba 1.9.17p4 in a PC (486dx2) with SCO Open Server  3.0 (rel. 3.2v4.2)
in a local ethernet network with a few PCs using Windows 95.
The problem arise when I tried to configure a Unix Server using PPP
because I want to connect a number of individual PC's (W95) using
telephone lines. In order to keep the routing straight, the dialup system
got addresses on the same subnet as the PPP server.

When the dialup PC connects the PPP server the problem is:

- I list the computers in the local network but I can browse the
resources ONLY in the Unix PC.

Could you help me ?

Regards,
Suros H.  - email  admin at bayamo.grm.cyt.cu