Lets try again.

Capriotti capriotti at geocities.com
Thu Feb 26 13:45:08 GMT 1998

Hi, ppl.

I've been through all the 10 troubleshooting tips, I've browsed the list's
archives, and no hint for my problem.

No solution either :)

Here is the case:

whenever I have a Samba drive mapped on my system, any open/Mycomputer
open/write  or even the maping operation takes from 2 to 10 minutes to
start or show any result.

After started, the operation flows normaly - it seems - but if I open a
window/save as windows/open window everything happens again.

Another loooooooooong time to open the resource.

Please, this is quite anoying.

since I don't subscribe Samba's list, I'd apreciate CC answers to this
address:

capriotti at geocities.com

TIA !