Message in log.smb ??

Jochen Eggemann jeggema at gwdg.de
Thu Feb 26 08:14:36 GMT 1998

Hi!

I use samba 1.9.18p3 on Solaris 2.5.1 and am I glad to have it!
I have configured samba to create one log file per machine so log.smb
used to be empty. A couple of days ago I noticed that log.smb had
grown to about 70KB. It only says: "Can't create or use semaphore No
space left on device".
Now since "df -k" tells me that all of my file systems have enough
space left, what could be the reason for this messages?

Jochen

--
Jochen Eggemann      Phone: +49 551 69401-64
e-Mail: jeggema at gwdg.de