Problems with MPEG files

Franco Massei franco.massei at stream.it
Tue Feb 24 13:39:51 GMT 1998

Dear Sir(s),
I insatlled the lastest version os samba server on a challenge(SGI
machine)with IRIX 6.3,i've got client windows nt 4.0 workstation service
pack 3.
It seems all good but i only have a big problem:i can't play mpeg files
from server,this files have a bitrate of 3.8 Mbit/sec and 2.5-3Gb of
dimension,is there any problem with samba at this bitrates?
Is there something i have to add/change in the smb.conf?
Please reply to this question,is very important for me!
Best reguards,
--
FRANCO MASSEI
MPEG Operator,Junior System Administrator
e-mail:massei at stream.it, franco.massei at stream.it
Tel.(Phone) :(+39 6) 88663383
Fax         :(+39 6) 88663806