SAMBA / Unix

Mark Mestdagh mestdagh at dma.be
Thu Feb 19 17:02:41 GMT 1998

Hi!

At this moment I payed already more than $50 to surf on the net, and to
conclude that the things I need are difficult to find... So: Is there
anybody outthere who can help me to set-up Samba on 2 Unix SCO 5
systems???????
I searched already for a compiler: I found the "gcc"-compiled, but it had
to be compiled...
Then I searched for the 'basic' "make"-compiler.... And YES: IT ALSO HAD TO
BE COMPILED BY MAKE!!!!! Eventually I found a compiled "gcc" at
www.sco.com, but... the "ld" & "cpp" command weren't on my system... HAHA!

So... Is there anybody outthere who has a COMPILED Samba for SCO Unix 5
????
I would be very pleased

Mark Mestdagh
Mark.Mestdagh at Advalvas.be