NIS+ support for smbpasswd

Benny Holmgren benny at HGS.SE
Mon Feb 16 22:32:33 GMT 1998

Hi.

I have made the my current code for NIS+ support for smbpasswd available at
ftp://ftp.hgs.se/pub/unix/sun/nis+/samba-1.9.18p2-nis+_smbpasswd.tar.Z

The changes since last snapshot is mostly cleanups but also minor changes.
Thanks to Christian Lotz for comments and ideas.

I've been running this on our production servers for 1.5 months now without
problems so I believe it should be fairly stable. Comment and bugreports/fixes
are ofcourse welcome.

 Cheers,

 Benny

--
Benny Holmgren                                      email: benny at hgs.se
University College of Gavle/Sandviken.          phone: +46-(0)26-648887