Samba, SCO 5 and Win NT4wkstn

Sree_A1 at verifone.com Sree_A1 at verifone.com
Thu Feb 12 04:50:39 GMT 1998

I installed Samba in a SCO 5 server and Trying to access from
a Win NT 4 workstation.
The unix machine does not appear in network neighborhood. But
I can do a find for IP address and get the machine. and when I give
user mode or even in share mode if public access
is off I get a login box. When I type the login and
password it gives an error.
"This account is not authorised to login from this station"
If public access is on no problem.

Can you help me

Thanks
Sree
Sreekumar A.                 e:mail  sree_a1 at verifone.com
Enterprise Systems Division  Phone - Off: 91-80-5298151
VeriFone India                       Res: 91-80-3530487
Bangalore - 560017           Fax     91-80-5299876