KerbNet and SSH

Roeland M.J. Meyer rmeyer at mhsc.com
Wed Feb 11 20:53:32 GMT 1998

Hello all,

Some time ago I wrote for some advice on Kerberos and SSH. I have now had
SSH up on my servers for some time, However, due to snafus at datafellows,
my Win clients have timed-out and I don't have my commercial SSH NT client
yet.

In any case, I am now in the process of installing KerbNet in conjunction
with my existing SSH implementation. The question is which rlogin do I use?
Further, has anyone done a profiling to discover the feature integration
set? I am also looking into kerberized Samba sessions.

Morgan Hill Software Company, Inc.
Roeland M.J. Meyer, ISOC (RM993)
President and CEO.
e-mail:		mailto:rmeyer at mhsc.com
Web-pages:	http://www.mhsc.com/~rmeyer
Web-site:		http://www.mhsc.com
Colorado Springs, CO - Livermore, CA - Morgan Hill, CA