Specify user to samba

Pablo Trincavelli pablot at bancobisel.com.ar
Wed Feb 11 12:02:57 GMT 1998

I need to use a color laser printer located on an SCO server. My samba
server is a Solaris box. So I need to do remote printing using rcp to
copy the file and then rsh to execute lp on the solaris box. My problem
is that I need to use the same user on both machines on order to have
success with the rcp and rsh via the .rhosts file.

My question is: How can I specify samba which a user it must use to
execute the commands?

                                                       (O O)
Pablo Alberto Trincavelli       Banco Bisel S.A. - Dpto. de Sistemas
Celular CTI: 066-475458               Rosario - Santa Fe - Argentina
work e-mail: pablot at bancobisel.com.ar  home e-mail: pablot at iname.com