Samba and SCO

Pablo Trincavelli pablot at bancobisel.com.ar
Tue Feb 10 06:58:21 GMT 1998

I´m trying to install Samba 1.9.16p5 under SCO Unix.(I´m not able to
compile my own new one, so if anyone can guide me to a new binary please
let me know)

Everything seems to work fine if I connect to the shares from another
unix host (Linux and/or Solaris boxes), but when I try to connect from a
Win95 box, I get an error telling me that it cannot find the share I
want. (the same share works ok from another unix box with smbclient) I
think it´s something related to netbios, Any ideas?

Pablo Alberto Trincavelli   Banco Bisel S.A. - Dpto. de Sistemas
                            Rosario - Santa Fe - Argentina

Work     e-mail: pablot at bancobisel.com.ar
Personal e-mail: pablot at iname.com