Support for Solaris ACL?

Steen Jensen sj at kom.auc.dk
Thu Feb 5 07:52:06 GMT 1998

On Wed, 4 Feb 1998, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:

lkcl> hi steen,
lkcl>
lkcl> are you a c programmer?  do you know, or anyone else know, of some
lkcl> example source code that uses solaris acls?

No, I haven't seen any code, that uses acls. I just recently started using
acls on solaris, so far I've been quite happy with standard unix
permissions.

I'm not a good enough programmer, to implement acl support myself,
sorry...

/Steen.

lkcl>
lkcl> luke