Help

Shi, Wayne (WWS) wws at chesapeake.com
Wed Feb 4 22:03:36 GMT 1998

Hi,
I'm a new comer in Samba. I installed samba V1.9.18p1 on Digital Unix
machine as Samba server. I can login and access shares on the Unix
server from one of the NT servers, but I CAN'T login from any NT
workstations on the network. On NT workstation, from Network
Neighborhood, I double click the Unix server name, I get a pop-up
window and type in the Unix login name and password in the "Connect
As" and "Password" fields, but I get message says "This account is not
authorized to login in at this station".
Is there any configuration I have to set up on Unix server or NT
station, Please help me out.

Thanks.

Wayne  Shi,  Systems Administrator
Chesapeake
         DECISION SCIENCES, INC.

200 South Street, New Providence, NJ 07974
Tel. (908) 464-8300, Ext. 8350
Fax. (908) 464-4134
E-mail: wws at chesapeake.com
Web:  http://www.chesapeake.com