SAMBA digest 1578

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at switchboard.net
Tue Feb 3 18:11:54 GMT 1998

hi,

i'm sure that there is one around somewhere, from people who've been using
gcc on sunos.

alternative 1) install gcc, even in a local user directory, and compile
up.  make sure you set the includes path to ~user/gcc/include....whatever
not /usr/include...whatever.

alternative 2) get a perl or parsing program to turn ansi-c function
headers into old-style non-ansi-c compliant headers.  this was
discussed... eighteen months ago (see digest archives) because they had
sunos 4.1.3 at my former workplace.

luke