Solaris 2.6 and PostScript printing

Paul Rosham paulr at connect.com.au
Tue Feb 3 01:16:10 GMT 1998

If anyone is installing Samba on Solaris 2.6 and using
native printer support, I have a patch to print_svid.c
so that all available printers are shared.

I also have a PERL script to add, modify and delete printers,
and almost have the Adobe PostScript 4.2.3 driver integrated
for automatic install.

If anyone actually has auto-install working for the Adobe driver
I would appreciate a hand :-)

--
Paul Rosham                                 connect.com.au
MIS Manager                              9/114 Albert Road