PDC and Samba ...

Gerald W. Carter cartegw at Eng.Auburn.EDU
Mon Feb 2 13:20:49 GMT 1998

> So I just built samba-1.9.18p2 and was looking at the docs concerning
> the domain controller stuff.
>
> The question is, can samba act as a PDC or not. Seems to me that there
> are conflicting items in the
> the documentation on this.
>
> Any insight would be great.

see http://samba.anu.edu.au/cvs.html for instructions on getting the
latest samba code.  You will need to get BRANCH_NTDOM.  You can get the
cvs source code from ftp://download.cyclic.com/pub/cvs-1.9.22/

j-
                            Gerald ( Jerry ) Carter

                                  - Sting "Message in a Bottle" ( 1979 )