Three problems with Windows NT

Afan Ottenheimer afan at www.jeonet.com
Thu Dec 31 07:17:33 GMT 1998

1, 2, and 3 can all be caused by NT permissions vs ownership/login_name.

Check to see who owns the files on the NT machine.
Check to see if you are logged in (under NT) as a user
who has Full access to those files.

Check to see when you are logged in under Linux that it is as a name
recognized by your NT machine and that that name has read/execute
permissions to the "blank" directory.

Good Luck,
Afan Ottenheimer
afan at jeo.net