SAMBA digest 1920

Multiple recipients of list samba at samba.org
Fri Dec 25 06:47:11 GMT 1998

Headway Research is closed for the Christmas and New Year holidays.  Normal
work will be resumed Monday January 4, 1999.  Your email will receive the
appropriate attention upon our return.  We wish you a safe and happy
holiday season!!

Headway Research, Inc.     |Telephone:  972-272-5431
3713 Forest Lane           |Facsimile:  972-272-7817
Garland, Texas  75042      |e-mail:     verns at headres.com
U.S.A.                     |http://www.HeadwayResearch.com

Your message follows: