Mailing list

Gray, Sue sjgray at subcorp.com.au
Sun Dec 20 22:32:58 GMT 1998

Hi,

You can search the archives

http://samba.org.au/listproc/ghindex.html

But I couldn't find anyting that was specifically summaries either.
The digital unix managers list has a rule that when you find the
answer you post it to the list with "SUMMARY" as the first word - you
can then search through the summaries only and it's extremely useful.
I was also wondering if the samba list could do something like this if
there isn't something in place already.

Sue
Sue Gray
sjgray at subcorp.com.au