SWAT not saving a conf file!

Kevin Elliott knight13 at slip.net
Mon Dec 14 18:23:54 GMT 1998

Hey guys,

I've been using samba for quite some time now (over a year). I have a problem however, and that is that I can not seem to get SWAT to work properly. I need to have SWAT working for some of the management cluebies around here (bad idea if you ask me). Anyways, everything for SWAT is fully installed, and it appears that it works properly. Theres just one problem. You can't save it! There's no submit functions. I looked at the html code, and I noticed the only submit tag in there is for the Basic/Advanced views, which unfortunately doesnt save the global parameters...

Any clues?

knight