Disabling storeing of cached profiles?

Christian Barth barth at cck.uni-kl.de
Fri Dec 11 15:03:22 GMT 1998

Hello!

I know that this is not samba related, but may be some one knows a
quick answer:

When using profiles, stored on a well running samba-2.0.0beta2 PDC,
the NT PC's cache the profile during a user session. As this
profile is not deleted on the PC and we have a lot of users with only
few PC's we need a lot of diskspace for this old profiles.

Is there a way (Registry Key, ..) that NT deletes the cached profiles
after successfully storing them on the server when a user logs out?

Thanks,
and sorry for asking this "of topic question"

Christian

  Dipl.-Wirtsch.-Ing. Christian Barth

  Universitaet Kaiserslautern
  Lehrstuhl fuer Fertigungstechnik und Betriebsorganisation
  Abteilung Fertigungstechnologie
  Raum 42/472

  Postfach 3049
  67655 Kaiserslautern