Multiple Domain Logon Servers for one Workgroup

Harry Ford hford at economeister.com
Tue Dec 8 18:21:29 GMT 1998

Forgive my naivitee -- I'm a unix person, not NT.

I have three subnets all connected via samba with a local samba file server
and local master on each net.  Everyone on the network is on one workgroup.
Here I have the domain master that collects all of the browse lists, etc.
etc..  my question is:  can I have the people in each network (Win 95) do a
domain logon to their local server without changing their workgroup?  Or do
I misunderstand the basic premise of a workgroup.

If I can't get it working, how hard is cross-workgroup browsing?

Thanks for your help,
-Harry