run prog to create policy? + our setup

Paul Dekkers psd at cgu.nl
Mon Aug 31 20:03:00 GMT 1998

Hi

Is it possible to give users a different policy?
If it's not possible by default, can I do it with preexec?
Wasn't there an option to let a file contain the output of a program, and
each time it is read, the output is piped instead of contents of a file?
Because I think that would be safer, than a preexec that replaces my
policy file, because when other users log in at exactly the same time,
they would be able to get full permissions :-)

BTW, We're planning to setup WinNT workstations with a samba server as
server: what kind of problems can we expect?

Paul

--
Paul Dekkers
E-Mail: <P.Dekkers at cgu.nl>