Logon script not running

mgrant at ionet.net mgrant at ionet.net
Sun Aug 30 23:01:54 GMT 1998

I am running Samba 1.9.18p10.  I had the same problem with 1.9.18p8, so I am
assuming it in my setup.  I have a Windows 95 box connected to a FreeBSD box over
Ethernet.  Both computers see each other and all the shared resources.  When a user
logs on to the Windows 95 box, the username/password is authenticated and the
correct home directory's are presented to the user.

I am trying to make several drive letters appear in Windows Explorer for users to
store their files to their FreeBSD home directories, but keeping the feel they are
used to (Windows/DOS-type environment).

If I manually run the scripts, the NET USE X: \\RESOURCE maps correctly.  I have
placed the logon .bat file where the [netlogon] path points to.  The batch files
just won't run.  I have set up my machines per the DOMAIN.txt file.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Best regards,

Mark

--

Mark Grant                          Paradox-box
Building FreeBSD solutions for dynamic IP users

--

Mark Grant                          Paradox-box