Authenticating NT - again!

Jeff Newton Jeff_Newton at pmc-sierra.com
Thu Aug 20 00:48:52 GMT 1998

All,

I'm running 1.9.18p7 as part of an NT Domain.  My win95 users can
browse the Samba shares and authenticate using their Unix passwords.
Works great.  My NT users keep getting refused.  I've tried every
combination of security settings to enable both win95 and NT
clients to auth successfully but no luck.  I've also tried setting
password server = my NT PDC....again no luck.

I'd like all clients (win95 and NT) to auth against one password file,
be that unix or NT.

Can someone suggest what I might be doing wrong or how to set this
up correctly?

Thanks in advance.

----
Jeff Newton