NT domain

David Hazelton dave.hazelton at sanmina.com
Wed Aug 19 13:08:21 GMT 1998

Please excuse my ignorance in the NT realm.

We have a router between us and Corporate.  My local network
does not have any NT in it, but Samba is running as it's own
master Domain.  I can not see any of corporates NT boxes in
network neighborhood.  I've been told I need this.  If I do a find on a
computer it find's it but I can't login to it, it doesn't know what type
of machine it is in the comment section.  I know I haven't told you
much, but If I can be pointed in a general direction I can give you
more information.