trust relationship to NT domain

Philip Herbert ph at oink.rhein.de
Mon Aug 10 22:03:39 GMT 1998

Hello,

we are running serveral samba servers (on SCO 3.2v4.2) in our outside
locations. There are between 2 and 6 Clients connected to such a server.
These clients log on to the samba server acting as domain master.

Because we would like to use Microsoft SMS these clients need
access to a share on out NT PDC at our headquaters.
To access these shares it is required that the users are have the privilege
domain user in our main domain.

Is it possible to have NT accept these Users as if they where logged in
locally ?

Trust relationships ??   How to configure ?

Thanks, Philip