SAMBA digest 1771

Craig Sargent craigsa at radius.net.au
Fri Aug 7 02:35:08 GMT 1998

Perhaps include a "print command = lp -onb -oraw -d%p %s" in the global section of smb.conf. Also edit the printcap file to
just contain the actual printer name as it appears in lpstat on your linux system. Change the [printers] section in smb.conf
to just contain the "path = /usr/spool/samba", guest ok, writable and printable an browseable commands. Try this, Good luck.