How to specify username in mapping path?

Dan Kirkpatrick dkirk at suhep.phy.syr.edu
Thu Aug 6 13:37:15 GMT 1998

We've got users logged into Win95 with one username, and they need to log
into samba using a different username....
of course if they try to map to their home directory, samba will use the
current username, which doesn't match, and therefore, password invalid.

How can I specify username in the mapping?
\\server\homedir <then somehow a username>
I know there's a way in Totalnet by Syntax...

(BTW- I know they can change their windows logon, but they need to be
logged into a netware server also, using a different name)

TIA!!!
Dan
Dan Kirkpatrick                        dkirk at phy.syr.edu
Systems Administrator/Manager