passthru

llohman at kissane.com llohman at kissane.com
Wed Aug 5 15:06:52 GMT 1998

Question: Is there a method to allow NT logons to 'passthru' a
Samba system???
It is necessary for me to hide a number of Win95 systems behind a
linux system running ipmasq.  All of that works o.k., but, for the life
of me, I can't seem to figure out how to avoid having logon scripts
run twice.  I have placed the scripts in appropriate places on the
linux system, thinking that logon would be handled there.  And
they are.  But then the script on the NT server gets run, as well, or
at least that appears to be the case.  Any help will be appreciated.

Lou