Samba/Autocad Optimization Web-Site

NUMA Bodenheimer numais at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 1 16:40:51 GMT 1998

I have noticed a fairly frequent array of postings concerning the use
of Autocad R13/R14 on Samba servers.  I have constructed a web-site
with the hope that I may help some people who are having these
problems.  As I am somwhat new to Samba I cannot guarantee that I will
give an effective solution to the problems people are having, I DO
hope that I can move them in the right direction.

If you are in any way interested in this site follow the link, if not,
I apologize for wasting your time.

http://home.talkcity.com/InfiniteLoop/numa/index.htm

     -Kris Bodenheimer