Wrong output from smbstatus

Bart Haezeleer ping0621 at ping.be
Wed Apr 29 20:42:14 GMT 1998

Currently I'm running Samba 1.9.18p3 on a production server.
Smbstatus gives wrong information about locked files. For a client,
still connected but closed the program, smbstatus still displays the
locked files. Is there a solution or parameter I missed ? I think I read
it somewhere in a digest but can't find it anymore. Can anyone direct me
to the digest or know the problem ? I didn't upgraded to 1.9.18p4 because
I couldn't reboot the server. I had to manually kill the daemons before a
shutdown else my root partition wasn't normally unmounted.