DOS-Client using SAMBA-Server

Robert Koruna robert.koruna at tiwag.co.at
Mon Apr 27 17:00:15 GMT 1998

Hello,

I read some of your latest articles depending on DOS and Samba.
You always mentioned TCP/IP 32, LANMANAGER-Client from IBM and this
mysterios MS Client 3.0.
What I would like to know is, if there is a MS-DOS IP stack
available, which could use a WINS-server and connect to Samba using
NETBEUI over IP ???
I use TCP/IP 32 at the moment for my old windows-clients. Problem is,
I have some DOS only clients. It's possible to install Win 3.11 on
it, but all the programms have to use a native DOS. So I need my
network-disks on native  DOS.
Maybe there are some links you could tell me, where to download such
stuff.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Robert

Robert Koruna <robert.koruna at tiwag.co.at>