Is it possible to have two different [homes] sections?

axs at zurich.ibm.com axs at zurich.ibm.com
Wed Apr 22 15:53:13 GMT 1998

Question: people at our site are using Samba basically for two purposes, on
one hand to access data from their normal Unix home directory, others to
use some subdirectory of their Unix home directory as a home directory for
Wintel desktops. For this reason I would like to have two [homes] sections
like:

     [homes]
          comment = "home directory = /u/$HOME"
     [winhomes]
          comment = "subdir of Unix home dir = /u/$HOME/winhome"
          path = %H/winhome

Is this somehow possible? (I would like not to have two different Samba
servers for this ...)
Regards and thanks!
Axel

  Axel Tanner
  IBM Zurich Research Laboratory    email: axs at zurich.ibm.com
  Saumerstr. 4                      phone:    +41/1/724 82 49
  CH-8803 Rueschlikon               fax  :    +41/1/724 89 59
  Switzerland                  http://www.zurich.ibm.com/~axs