Hiding shares in Network Neighborhood?

Philip Hallstrom philip at sierra.com
Wed Apr 22 00:17:00 GMT 1998

Hi all -
	I'll be the first to admit I don't know a lot about Windows
networking, but I've managed to get samba (latest version) up and running
and even have a cool netlogon script :)

My config has shares for [homes] and [netlogon] and [foobar] (a test).

When I look around in Network Neighborhood it lists homes, netlogon,
foobar, and philip (my username).

Is there some way to make it not show homes and netlogon?  Since I'm only
using netlogon for the scripts, and why would you want to see homes?

Thanks!

--
Philip Hallstrom                Technical Director
philip.hallstrom at sierra.com     Sierra Online Services