Microsoft Fax

Derek Ziegler dzedv at rms.de
Wed Apr 8 09:25:40 GMT 1998

Hello,

does anyone has some Information about M$ Exchanges Fax. If you
configure Exchange there is an Option about Fax. If you go there, you
can say you have the Modem on your PC or you can say it is in the
Network and you have to put in the Networkpath. It would be great to
use this with Samba but at this time I think Samba doesnt
support it. Maybe someone has some Information for me how I can use
this whith my Linux-Box or some Information if the Samba Crew is
planning to implement this Feature.

Thanks

Derek Ziegler
IT-System & Networkmanager