Codewrite Editor Thinks File Has Changed

Robin J. Cox robin.j.cox at mci.com
Tue Apr 7 17:57:00 GMT 1998

I'm currently running NT 4.0, Svce Pack3 mounted to a samba
Sun box.  I run an editor called "Codewrite" on the NT machine
and occasionally this editor reports that the file I am viewing
has changed by some unknown process and I should delete the
copy that I am viewing.  This has been going on for some time
and have not seen it occur in any other network application.
Has anyone ever seen this issue before; i.e. what appears to
the application as a file being changed outside of the app.
The files in question are always on the sun machine.

Thanks
Robin Cox
MCI
Colorado Springs