Problems finding Domain.

Gerald W. Carter cartegw at Eng.Auburn.EDU
Sat Apr 4 13:53:52 GMT 1998

On Sat, 4 Apr 1998, CURRIE KEVIN wrote:

> 	However, we are now having trouble browsing anything other that
> the domain that samba is serving.  This is a far less critical problem for
> us, but still rather annoying.  Is there any way to samba to go scavenging
> across subnets to find other master browsers/wins servers and get their
> information?

I've CC'd this message to the regular samba list.  More of a browsing
issue.  Might want to look at "remote announce" in the smb.conf man page.
Seems to remember something about this parameter being outdated though.
Could someone help me out on this one?

                            Gerald ( Jerry ) Carter

                                  - Sting "Message in a Bottle" ( 1979 )