Problem with sending messages (smbclient -M ...)

F. G. P. fgp at fgp.atnet.at
Thu Apr 2 17:53:31 GMT 1998

Hi

I use messages (net send...., smbclient -M ....) to let a server dial to
my provider, or to let him fetch my mial. This worked until I switched to
1.9.18p3. My server is named FGP, my group FGP_GROUP. One of the
nt-clients
is named SAUSCHNELL - and one of the users on SAUSCHNELL is names fgp -
like the server. Since I use 1.9.18p3 all the messages sent to  FGP from a
NT-computer are actually sent to SAUSCHNELL (only if the user fgp is
logged in there). I can't change the username on the nt-client.
By the way - messages sent with smbclient -M are delivered to the right
computer

Please help me .. don't have any ideas anymore.

						greetings, fgp

E-Mail: fgp at fgp.atnet.at (Mail me for my PGP 5.0 public key)

This Mail was created with: