How to keep MS Office 97 setup from prompting for Product ID # during Adminstrative Install?

Arcadio A. Sincero Jr. asincero at erols.com
Wed Apr 1 15:14:03 GMT 1998

Hello SAMBA Mailing List,

    I know this message is kind of off topic as it doesn't really have
anything to do with SAMBA itself.  But I was wondering if anybody knew
what to stick in the INF file of an adminstrative installation of MS
Office97 so that it doesn't prompt you for the product ID when a user
tries to install it off the network server onto the client machine?

Arcadio A. Sincero Jr., Undergraduate Computer Science Major
http://www.coming.to.a.web.site.near.you.com
mailto:asincero at erols.com

"No one can hear you scream in /dev/null."