Samba performance

Christopher R. Hertel crh at NTS.Umn.EDU
Mon Sep 29 19:39:43 GMT 1997

I think that it would be worth reviewing the test setup to make sure that
it is a fair comparison.  As Luke points out, the performance
characteristicts vary depending upon the size and type of the load.

Also, you might start reading up on security and administrative issues
associated with NT.  Good ammo there.

Chris -)-----