NT Workstation and samba advise

Dave Wreski dave at nic.com
Sun Sep 28 12:48:46 GMT 1997

Hi all.  I have quite a few NT 4.0 and 3.51 workstations, and two samba
servers.

I have read DOMAIN.txt, but I'm still a little confused.  In order to
implement domain logins, do I need an NT server?

I would like to be able to more easily integrate the NT workstations into
the samba environment, rather than the other way around.

What is the best arrangement for three to four workgroups, using several
NT workstations, and two samba servers, each having their own workgroup?

Thanks,
Dave Wreski