Samba Problems

Boorman Tim Boorman.Tim at Lusis.com
Thu Sep 25 13:43:28 GMT 1997

I've no idea why anyone would want to create a file called * either; one
of our developers 'discovered' this problem. Other wildcard characters
can also cause problems; if a directory on the UNIX machine contains
files named test1, test2 and test?, deleting the file test? using
Windows Explorer causes the 3 files to be deleted.

Regards,
	Tim