Netwatching Program

Darrin M. Gorski dgorski at ford.com
Fri Sep 19 20:10:02 GMT 1997

Here's a start...

c:\windows\netstat.exe|c:\windows\command\find.com "nbsession">>c:\smb.log

On Sat, 20 Sep 1997, George Gallen wrote:

> Does anybody know of any programs, ftp/http sites, that has a netwatch
> program for PC's which will record history of share use?
>
> I would like to keep a log of who attaches to my PC shares via SAMBA
> from the Unix side.
>
> Netwatch.exe which comes with W95, is clunky, slow to update and does
> not save the information to any kind of history file.
>
> Thanx
> George Gallen
> ggallen at slackinc.com

                                [Darrin]

 "I have no special gift. I am only passionately curious."
				- A. Einstein

Darrin M. Gorski, Research Computer Systems Network Support
Scientific Research Laboratories, Ford Motor Company
Internet: dgorski at ford.com | Tel/Fax: +1 (313) 248-3753