Forced User option

Darrin M. Gorski dgorski at ford.com
Tue Sep 16 19:44:18 GMT 1997

I think you'll have to disconnect and then reconnect. Kill -HUP doesn't do
what you think it does to smbd.

                                [Darrin]

 "I have no special gift. I am only passionately curious."
				- A. Einstein

Darrin M. Gorski, Research Computer Systems Network Support
Scientific Research Laboratories, Ford Motor Company
Internet: dgorski at ford.com | Tel/Fax: +1 (313) 248-3753