Win95 keyboard lockup at Login

Brett Watson BWATSON at saus.au.sony.com.sg
Tue Sep 16 00:16:13 GMT 1997

Mr Docking, I nominate you sleuth of the month for finding the Win95
keyboard lockup at login problem. By changing the language settings in
the keyboard properties control panel from "English (Australian)" to
"English (United States)", I have eliminated the lockup problem from my
PC. Interestingly, I have left the regional settings control panel at
"English (Australian)", and this doesn't seem to worry anything.

The only problem is that now I type with an American accent.

Regards,
TFBW